Become the first one to join the battleground, and enjoy the thrill of real time multiplayer action. The all new action game Bullet League is soon making its way to the stores so if you are a fan of action packed game, brace yourself for the adventure.
Created by Funday Factory, the game is a fine hybrid of battle royale and platformer. The game features real time multiplayer action where you can dive into fast paced battle against opponents from all around the world.
The game takes you to a mystical island that is filled with ancient ruins and wild jungle territory. In the gravity defying gunplay, your main goal is to become the sole survivor and defeat anyone and everyone who comes in your way.
As for the gameplay, players will be able to challenge their friends in friendly brawl, and survive by all means necessary. Furthermore, players will also compete in real time multiplayer battles designed for mobiles.
Players will also get to choose the type of gameplay as well as the cool weapons, and abilities to take the opponents down. So, if you are interested in the game, head over and download it from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Bullet League for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Bullet League for PC.
Steps to Play Bullet League for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Bullet League” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Bullet League“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Bullet League to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Bullet League for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!