Communication with your near and dear ones was never so easy! It’s time to connect with all your loved ones as we bring you a communication app that will make you forget the GSM operator. It’s none other than BiP Messenger!
Whether you are looking to send an unlimited number of texts, or you want to send photos and videos to the world, it’s all possible with BiP. With this messenger app, you can not only connect to those who have the app, but you can also check up on friends who do not have BiP.
Created by Lifecell Ventures Cooperatif U.A, this app lets you talk to all your loved ones at once using the groups feature. Enjoy a great video and audio call experience and talk to your family and friends for as long as you want. The calls are not just free of charge; they are as smooth as a glass.
Moreover, if you are tired of paying a lot of bucks for international calls, say goodbye to all that too. Here, you do not have to pay any additional charges for any international calls.
So, enjoy the verbal and written communication all at once by downloading the app from Google Play Store now. Enjoy!
To be able to Run BiP Messenger on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing BiP Messenger on PC.
Steps to Play BiP Messenger on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “BiP Messenger” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “BiP Messenger“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for BiP Messenger to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play BiP Messenger on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!