Do you have what it takes to slay the army of the dead? The undead army is back, and this time around, they are ready to take everything down. Can you fight for survival and see another day in Beat the Dead?
Beat the Dead is a thrilling arcade game by none other than OneTonGames that lets players dive into the world full of walking dead. Here, players will try to the best of their abilities to resist the dangerous virus that has filled the Earth. Enjoy the unique boss fights, and complete different missions, one after the other to live another day.
The gameplay of this arcade adventure is simple; you have to clear the zone from the infested enemy, destroy the virus colony using your skills and abilities, and turn on the antivirus generator to stop the virus from spreading. Fight the big dead boss, and earn rewards.
Every time you achieve your target, or complete a mission, players will get precious loot, and a great arsenal of weapons to choose from. At your disposal are the assault rifles, shotguns, and much more.
So, do you think you can survive the zombie apocalypse? Download the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Beat the Dead on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Beat the Dead on PC.
Steps to Play Beat the Dead on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Beat the Dead” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Beat the Dead“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Beat the Dead to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Beat the Dead on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!