Battle royale fans, it’s time to gear up for the all new survival experience with the all new action game Battlefield Royale – The One. It is an escape game created by Fat Dragon Studio where you will skydive into the battlefield and be the last one standing.
In this game, players will devise their own tactics, and survive the crises. Here, players will skydive into the battle field and try to stay in the safe area. The safe area is gradually reduced as you proceed into the game. In the free world environment, players will find the enemy that is hiding behind objects, and take them down.
Scavenge through the area, and find weapons. Use a flamethrower to burn a piece of grass so others can’t hide. If the enemy hides behind the tree, knock down the tree, and crush each other. Furthermore, you can throw out your grenade, and destroy the rock to take out the enemies.
Players can also set out a trap in the grass to knock them dead. So, if you think you can change the fate, and outshine the others, wait no more and grab the game. Players can download the game from Google Play Store for free. Have fun!
To be able to Run Battlefield Royale – The One for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Battlefield Royale – The One for PC.
Steps to Play Battlefield Royale – The One for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Battlefield Royale – The One” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Battlefield Royale – The One“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Battlefield Royale – The One to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Battlefield Royale – The One for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!