Warriors, it is time to compete with global players from all around the world in the all new action packed game Battle of Arrow: Survival PvP. Grab the reins, and mount up your horse with a bow, as you enter the arena to conquer.
Battle of Arrow: Survival PvP is an action packed PvP game created by none other than FourThirtyThree Inc. where players will duel against global players. The game offers real time PvP combat where you can choose from a variety of bows, mounts, arrows and much more.
The free-to-play gameplay is straight-forward; you simply have to customize your combat style with the various types of weapons, skills, and set armors. The game offers real time PvP combat where you can duel against players worldwide. Here, you will not just experience the dynamic thrill of horseback archery PvP duels; you will also enjoy a fully immersive game experience.
The game can be played in various game modes such as the campaign mode, arena mode, and lastly the raid mode. Furthermore, you can also team up with your friends to defeat the massively powerful bosses.
So, enjoy the epic adventure now by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Battle of Arrow: Survival PvP for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Battle of Arrow: Survival PvP for PC.
Steps to Play Battle of Arrow: Survival PvP for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Battle of Arrow: Survival PvP ” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Battle of Arrow: Survival PvP “. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Battle of Arrow: Survival PvP to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Battle of Arrow: Survival PvP for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!