Sling your clones onto the battlefield! Gamers, it is time for you to master the timing and build your own brawl community. Are you ready for some PvP insanity? Dive into the latest strategy game Badland Brawl and wreck havoc on your enemies.
Badland Brawl is an epic action game created by none other than Frogmind where players will build crazy tactics and fight in real time brawls with players from all around the world. In the fun physics-based gameplay, players will build crazy chain reactions to outsmart the opponents.
To build epic tactics, and devastating chain reactions, you need to master your timing and aim. Combine dozens of clones into a brilliantly tactical onslaught and take down the opponent’s tower using your epic team.
The Badland universe is full of dozens of fun characters where you can unlock mysterious badland eggs to collect and upgrade crazy clone characters. Construct your own tactical brawl parties and learn to use your clones in clever ways.
Progress through dozens of levels, and fight your way to the top. So, if you are into brawls, and action adventure, wait no more! Head over and download the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Badland Brawl for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Badland Brawl for PC.
Steps to Play Badland Brawl for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Badland Brawl” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Badland Brawl“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Badland Brawl to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Badland Brawl for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!