Command an entire army at your fingertips, and lead the resistance to dominate the world in the all new strategy game Back Wars. MDickie brings you its latest game where you will fight huge battles to rule the world.
Step up to command an army, and form epic strategies as you dive into interactive battles to dominate. Form a team of hundreds of warriors from different cultures all around the world and engage in epic battles. As for the gameplay, players can choose which side they want to fight for, as well as the territory they have.
You can start fantasy battles between the two cultures with as many warriors as you can. Players will be able to control different characters simultaneously so you can change which member of the team you are controlling by tapping the health meter, or pointing to them when you are in the battlefield.
Players can also step back, and direct all the active members of the team in the Commander mode. Increase your territory, move your units to different areas, and seize your rivals’ territories to dominate.
So, travel, battle it out, and dominate the battlefield now if you have what it takes. Grab the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Back Wars for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Back Wars for PC.
Steps to Play Back Wars for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Back Wars” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Back Wars“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Back Wars to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Back Wars for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!