Hello, there! Are you ready to dominate the ships? It’s time to conquer the sea in the all new action packed game Azur Lane. It’s time for an ideal Naval Warfare game created by none other than Yostar Limited.
It’s time to lead your heroes and save the world in this action adventure game. Azur Lane is a unique mix of RPG, 2D shooter and tactical game combined together to give you a worthwhile experience. In this beautifully designed anime game, players will organize up to six ships and fight for dominance.
Built on the concept of side scroller, the game lets players organize up to the six ships into flotilla, break through the enemy gunfire, and defeat them. Players will be able to build their own fleet where you have a wide range of warships from all over the world.
Collect and evolve your fleet and choose from more than 300 ships. Each ship has its unique stats and is represented by beautiful characters. So, enjoy the intuitive gameplay and enjoy a naval warfare experience like never before by grabbing the game right away. To download the game, download the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Azur Lane on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Azur Lane on PC.
Steps to Play Azur Lane on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Azur Lane” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Azur Lane“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Azur Lane to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Azur Lane on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!