Gamers, are you a fan of the Assassin Creed universe? Well, who isn’t! The Assassin’s Creed series is back with its first ever strategy RPG and we are here for it. It’s time to infiltrate the templar strongholds in the latest game Assassin’s Creed Rebellion.
This action packed RPG is created by none other than Ubisoft Entertainment and offers a completely new take on the franchise heroes. Rediscover the legends of the Assassin’s Order, and build your own brotherhood in this journey.
In this journey, players will join Ezio, Shao Jun, Aguilar, and other legendary Assassins in their new adventures where you will strive to defeat the Templar’s plans. Team up with more than 40 game characters, train them and promote them to the higher ranks to strengthen your forces before you fight.
Develop your fortress and manage your HQ as your brotherhood grows. Increase the power of your assassins, upgrade their abilities, and improve their skills by collecting DNA fragments.
Build new rooms, gather new resources, craft new equipment, or create new medicine – there is plenty of gameplay waiting for you. So, fight your way through and dominate by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Assassin’s Creed Rebellion on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Assassin’s Creed Rebellion on PC.
Steps to Play Assassin’s Creed Rebellion on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Assassin’s Creed Rebellion” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Assassin’s Creed Rebellion“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Assassin’s Creed Rebellion to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Assassin’s Creed Rebellion on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!