Unleash the ultimate Nitro pulse, and break sound barriers by showing your true strength as Gameloft’s latest racing game is out and running now. Become the most fearless street racer ever in Asphalt 9: Legends; a series that needs no introduction.
Immerse yourself in one of the most realistic arcade racing experience, and enjoy a console experience on your mobile devices now. Become a legend of the tracks by driving super fast real cars from Ferrari, to Lamborghini, Porsche, and others. Pick your dream car from over 50 cars, and race across spectacular locations.
Hit the fast tracks, and charge your nitro for the ultimate speed boost you need. You can also perform different maneuvers, and take your opponents down in style. The game features over 60 seasons where you can race against up to 7 rival players from all over the world in ultimate multiplayer showdown.
The spectacular game locations, the carefully crafted real cars, and cool HDR techniques, paired with stunning game graphics make the racing experience worthwhile. You can know all about the game by reading our OXI Review. Or if you want to drift, and race, download the game from Google Play Store or Apple iTunes now. Enjoy!
To be able to Run Asphalt 9: Legends on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Asphalt 9: Legends on PC.
Steps to Play Asphalt 9: Legends on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Asphalt 9: Legends” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Asphalt 9: Legends“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Asphalt 9: Legends to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Asphalt 9: Legends on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!