Military game lovers, assemble as the latest military strategy game Army of Allies is now out and running. Indulge in massive multiplayer battles, and rise to the top in this epic game created by iDreamSky.
In this large-scale battle game, players will command a chaotic battlefield that is rich in resources, and vast but full of your enemies. Build your own military bases and product diverse forces to become an invincible force. Collect a number of resources, and use them to develop and constantly upgrade your bases.
Form a powerful regiment with your friends and form a good defense against the coming threat. Build fortifications such as missiles and attack the weak points of your enemies to overcome them.
In the instant battles, players can increase, and withdraw their forces anytime. The game is full of heroic leaders that will come and help you in the battlefield. With the ultimate skills and abilities, strike the enemy’s morale and become a stronger power.
Join a league of brothers and not only will you be able to get help from the allies, but you will also be able to exchange resources. Reinforce and defend your enemies at any time, and build your own homeland. So, what are you waiting for? Download the game from Google Play Store now! Have fun!
To be able to Run Army of Allies on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Army of Allies on PC.
Steps to Play Army of Allies on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Army of Allies” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Army of Allies“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Army of Allies to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Army of Allies on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!