Venture across Armello, and embark on a quest for the throne as the latest card game, fantasy RPG, and board game adventure hybrid game Armello is now arriving on the stores.
Armello is a grand adventure game created by League of Geeks where players compete against each other in turn based matches to dethrone the king. As the king and the kingdom are corrupted by the magical Rot, four heroes will set out on their quest for the throne.
The gameplay is straight-forward, and the tutorial makes it even easier to grasp. Upto 4 players compete in the game as an animal from a clan, and compete on a hex-based board.
In this game, players will be rolling dice based on your stats to complete different quests, survive perils, and fight the monsters. To fight, you can rely on your heroes. Each hero has its own skill set, special powers and Al personality, and can be equipped to battle it out in the Arena.
In the fast paced fun, players will take also complex, and deadly decisions. At your disposal are more than 150 cards featuring artists from all over the world. Use the cards accordingly, and conquer the battles. So, download the game from Google Play Store or Apple iTunes right away. To read the game review, check out Oxidroid Review here. Cheers!
To be able to Run Armello for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Armello for PC.
Steps to Play Armello for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Armello” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Armello“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Armello to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Armello for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!