Soar above the dunes, bounce atop the hot air balloons, and uncover the mysteries of the vast, and explored deserts in the all new action adventure we have here for you. It’s none other than Alto’s Odyssey; a follow up to the critically acclaimed game Alto’s Adventure.
Alto’s Odyssey is a relaxing endlessly running game by Noodlecake Studios Inc that has everything we loved about the first game; the gorgeous graphics, the pleasing gameplay, and stunning game atmosphere.
In the brand new story, and diverse new environment, players will explore a majestic desert beyond the horizon. You will join Alto and his friends on an endless journey as you try to discover the secrets of the desert. Along the way, you will ride rock walls, escape lemurs, and discover secrets in the sky with the hot-air balloons.
Players can unlock six unique characters from the game, where each one has its own skill set, and attributes. As for the game modes, you can relax endlessly in the Zen mode, and get behind the lens in the Photo mode. If you are interested in knowing all about the game, read Oxidroid Review here. Or dive into the relaxing experience by downloading the game from Google Play Store or Apple iTunes now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Alto’s Odyssey for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Alto’s Odyssey for PC.
Steps to Play Alto’s Odyssey for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Alto’s Odyssey” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Alto’s Odyssey“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Alto’s Odyssey to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Alto’s Odyssey for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!